- Concrete undermount sink is made of Sand, Gravel, and Concrete adhesive. By controlling the color of sand and the size of gravel to crate much new possibilities. The surface of a concrete sink product has undergone a series of treatments, Such as Grind and Polish. With Nano Coating on the surface, concrete sink has a smooth touch.
- During the process of production, A precision of the mold determine the integrity of a concrete sink. Sinks shaped by precision mold will not deformed, not warped.
- Concrete undermount sink surface is protected by environmentally friendly inorganic protective layer, It’s safety and healthy for daily use. Meanwhile a concrete sink is resistance to High temperature, Low temperature, Corrosion, Scratch. Anti-penetration, Anti-oil, Water repellency.
- Concrete is brittle material for a sink, it should has strong impact resistance, compressive strength to make sure no cracking with alternate using cold and hot water.
- Concrete sink always has some small breath holes on the back, it’s normal, not a product defect. And colorful concrete sink sometimes has a little color tolerance, it should be accepted.
Concrete Undermount Sink MS812AB